Our Office's Safety Precautions
With the impact of COVID-19 and the severity of this pandemic, we are following the Centers of Disease Control (CDC) and the American Dental Association's recommendations for providing the safest environment for our patients and employees.
In addition to adhering to standardized infection control measures, examples of extra precautions we are taking are:
- Screening patients and taking every person's temperature that enters the office
- Team and patient wear masks except during the time they are receiving treatment
Temperature checks at arrival and departure of each employee.
- UV Air purifiers in every room.
- Hydrogen peroxide rinse prior to each patient receiving treatment.
- Wellness forms before each patient comes in.
- Limiting the number of people in the office at a time by having patients wait in their cars until we are ready for them.
If you have an appointment scheduled within the next few weeks, please contact our office if you experience any of the following:
- Shortness of breath
- Loss of taste/smell
- International Travel
If you would like more information about our office's dedication to your health and safety, please give us a call. For more information about what you can do to prevent the spread of COVID-19, please visit the World Health Organization website.